Welcome to Xanthe Walter’s book website. Here you will find all the latest news and information about Xanthe’s books, including where to buy and upcoming releases.
Follow the links in the right hand box to friend, follow, or like Xanthe on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Livejournal etc. There is a share page link above if you want to link back to this site and reblog, and you can subscribe to the site for updates and news.
- New Ricochet Artwork The fantastic Line126 has made some gorgeous artwork for Ricochet, to illustrate a particular moment from Chapter Fifty-Eight.
- UK GLBTQ Fiction Meet! Just to let you know that I’m attending the UK GLBTQ Fiction Meet on 6 – 8th June, 2014 in Bristol. If you’re going to attend the event, then please say hello! I thought I’d take a few signed copies of Ricochet, and I’m happy to sign anyone’s copy if you want to bring it along - or any zines or printed copies of my fanfic stories :-). Do consider coming to the event if it's easily accessible for you - I'd love to meet people and chat! http://ukglbtfictionmeet.co.uk/
- Ficstreet Article A little while ago, a fandom friend embarked on a project called Fic Street. It's an interesting, ambitious project, and when I was asked about my experiences "with the fanfic vs. original fiction divide and with publishing", I was delighted to be able to contribute an article to the new site.
- Facelift at Xanthe.org! My fanfiction website, Xanthe.org, has had a facelift. The entire site has now been Wordpressed, and all the stories are available in e-book formats. You should find the site much easier to navigate, as well as having a snazzy new look!
- New Novel Progress I've been working really hard on a new novel for the past couple of weeks, and it's now nearly 40,000 words long. I think you'll really like this one - it's sci-fi, it's got a great big murder/mystery at the centre, and it's set in London, in the future. There's also a lovely gay love story at its heart.
New Places to Buy!
Just a little news update to say that Ricochet is now available from Diesel, Apple and All Romance E-Books in e-book form, and from Barnes & Noble as a paperback. It's still available as both a paperback and in e-book format from dozens of other places - you can find a full and comprehensive list, complete with links, here.
Ricochet in Paperback
I'm delighted to announce that the paperback edition of Ricochet is now available on Amazon, so there's still time to order it for a Christmas pressie, either for yourself or someone else! Here are the links to all the places where you can buy the paperback: Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.es, Amazon.it, Createspace, Barnes & Noble
Tarabeth Q & A
I'm delighted to have completed a Q&A for Tarabeth and the lovely people at Writing Lines and Loving Swats. I also recorded a short extract from Ricochet for them - as they're a spanky group, I chose a very spanky extract *g*. Tarabeth hasput the interview and extract on The Tea Room.
Ricochet is live!
Ricochet is now available to buy as an ebook. The paperback version will follow soon - I'll let you know when that's available but it won't be long. Ricochet is a 173,000 word epic page-turner, telling the story of a control freak sub and a wayward dom, and their journey towards finding each other – and themselves. It has all the angst, humour, drama and sexiness you’d expect to find in one of Xanthe Walter’s BDSM universe stories.
- Wednesday, 28th November, 2012 Today, I'm participating in The Next Big Thing blog hop. Check out my contribution here!
Xanthe’s First Original Novel, Ricochet, is a 173,000 word epic page-turner, telling the story of a control freak sub and a wayward dom, and their journey towards finding each other – and themselves in the process. It has all the angst, humour, drama and sexiness you would expect to find in one of Xanthe Walter’s BDSM universe stories. You can buy Ricochet in paperback and e-book format from the following outlets:
Or Try Before You Buy: Read the first fourteen chapters for free here!
Here is what other people have said about Ricochet:
“I was so excited when I saw the book available on the 3rd….and I immediately bought it for my Kindle (reviewed and 5 star rated over on Amazon!)…this was at 6am…and I then read the first dozen or so chapters in bed..’I’ll get up after the next chapter…or the next…can’t leave yet – one more chapter!’ I’m now on my second read through! (For some chapters it will be a third read….I kept going back to reread favourite bits!). It is just awesome! Seriously, I loved it!” McShepletGirl
“To summarise it up, buy Ricochet, you won’t regret it, esp if you have read her other stories, Xanthe is an excellent writer who will pull you into the book’s world – whether it be an original or a fanfiction story and I look forward to her next story!” Sexycazzy
“It was written so well, just like all your other work and I could not put it down for a minute. Please, please tell me that there will be a second book about the lives of Rick, Matt and all the others. I can’t wait to read it again and again and again.” Greyhound